Our Medicare Lifesense A1 Blood Pressure Monitor is an easy to read, automatic upper arm blood pressure monitor designed with both comfort and accuracy in mind. The slim, portable design makes this a great product to bring with you when travelling or to discreetly store in the home. The high quality blood pressure cuff measures during inflation, making the measurement time shorter and a lot more comfortable.
• Digital LCD display (60mm x 41mm)
• Cuff circumference: 22cm-32cm
• Large soft touch buttons
• Large text for high visibility
• Irregular heartbeat detection
• 2 x 60 memory groups per user
• Measure-during-inflation technology
• WHO blood pressure level indicator
• Product Approval: CE marked
• Requires 4 x AAA Batteries
1. Make sure you are relaxed before you begin.
2. Roll up your sleeve and fasten the cuff 2-3cm above your elbow bend. Rest your arm with your palm facing up. Try to avoid moving or talking during measurement.
3. Press the ‘Start/Stop’ button to begin measurement. It will automatically stop when the measurement is completed.
4. Your results will appear once the device has stopped.