Pharmacy Field Business Developers (UK)
Are you currently working in retail with FMCG and Category Management experience? Are you looking for a step into Medical Sales? Are you commercially and business aware? Confident, patient, and self-motivated? Ambitious and driven?
We are looking to add to our team of Pharmacy Field Business Developers in:
- South London
- East Anglia
- Home Counties
- Northeast England
- Southwest England
The main purpose of the role is to promote and sell our extensive range of Over the Counter (OTC) pharmacy products and diagnostic devices while supporting pharmacies by implementing planograms and strategies to promote sales instore.
For this you will receive a remuneration package of: company car, mobile phone, iPad, pension and a competitive salary.
Your role will be split 50/50 between new and existing call files with the responsibilities as follows:
- Reach out to new customer leads to introduce Fleming Medical products
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Present, promote and sell products to existing and prospective customers
- To merchandise and advise customers in relation category management and to build a trusted relationship to increase shelf presence and sales
- To provide product training and to maximise all opportunities to increase Brand Awareness
- Achieve sales targets and to complete a predefined weekly call cycle to ensure that all customers have regular visits
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximise satisfaction
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, and interests
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends within your territory
Do you have these skills?
- Experience working in an FMCG Retail environment
- Ability to merchandise and to offer category advice
- Commercial business awareness.
- Ability to train and impart your knowledge and experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A drive and passion to succeed.
- An outgoing, persuasive manner and negotiating skills
- Sales and customer orientated.
To apply email us directly at email@example.com