UK Sales Manager
Role: Sales / Key Account Manager UK (Pharmacy Division)
Due to our continual expansion, Fleming Medical is seeking a dynamic Sales Manager for our UK Pharmacy division. You will manage a team of Field Sales Representatives, to ensure customer satisfaction and achievement of business objectives.
An integral part of the role will be to develop a thorough understanding of our products and brand offering and ensuring that the sales team are inspired and motivated to sell the product. As well as being an expert in our own products, you will gain an in-depth knowledge of the competitive environment to feed into our own product strategy.
- Manage the UK Field Business Developers to drive sales to achieve weekly, monthly & quarterly targets which are assigned each year in December
- Maintain relationships with pharmacy customers with an emphasis on pharmacy buying groups and key accounts
- Generate and chase all new business leads to create additional growth for the Pharmacy division
- Provide Directors with regular reports and analysis on KPIs and product performance within key accounts.
- Mentor team members who need advice, guidance or support in relation to their role
- Liaise with office sales team to ensure proactive territory appointment management
- Provide Sap and Product Training for new staff and identify gaps in training on an ongoing basis.
- Work with Purchasing & NDP to manage UK stock levels for existing products, develop new products and then get new products on shelf once available
- Liaise with Marketing to implement new trade print and social media advertising strategies
- Be pro-active and aware of changes and opportunities in the Field or within our customer base.
- Attend quarterly sales meetings in Head Office
Experience and Knowledge:
- Minimum of 5+ years' experience in a leadership role in sales or customer service
- Third level qualification in a relevant discipline
- Acute commercial awareness and business acumen in relation to sales margins and profit.
- In-depth understanding of the sales administration process
- Excellent interpersonal, team management and analytical skills.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office and ERP systems
Benefits: Attractive salary, company car, quarterly bonus, pension scheme, life cover.
To apply email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org