Medicare Effigerm is an anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral sanitising spray that is effective against COVID-19, kills 99.9% of germs and contains no harsh chemicals or alcohol. It is unique in the fact that it is hypoallergenic and has a multitude of applications. It can be used to sanitise any part of the body, home surfaces and much more. Effigerm's core ingredient is shelf-stable hypochlorous acid and delivers the highest germ-killing efficacy with remarkable safety. This 750ml trigger spray bottle is idea for us in high traffic areas around your home, office or in a healthcare setting to sanitise surfaces and skin if needed.
Effigerm is approved by the Irish Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine as an authorised hand sanitiser. Hypochlorous acid biocidal products have also been approved and recommended for cleaning and disinfection during COVID-19 by the US EPA to kill Human Coronavirus.
Effigerm is a rinse free spray that can be used for:
- Sanitising Surfaces and Skin: Can be used to sanitise any surface and your skin without irritation.
- First Aid: Cleans minor wounds with no pain, calms minor eye irritations, soothes minor burns and scalds.
- Skin Irritations: Works wonders on insect bites, rashes, nappy area, navel cleansing, acne, after tattooing and piercing and kills the bacteria that causes athletes foot.
- Easy to use 750ml trigger spray bottle.
- Kills 99.9% germs.
- Dermatologically tested to be hypoallergenic.
- Free from alcohol, fragrances, preservatives and harmful chemicals.
- Non-irritating, steroid and antibiotic free.
- Kills bacterial, fungal and viral germs while at the same time is as natural as water.
- Scientific studies demonstrate Effigerm’s high kill rate on pathogenic germs.
- Approved by the Irish Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine as an official hand sanitiser.
- Approved by the US EPA to kill Human Coronavirus
- World Health Organisation (WHO) recommend them for cleaning and disinfection during COVID-19.