• Stainless steel cuticle scissors featuring sharp, strong cutting blades pefrect for precise cuticle trimming and long lasting use
• Straight blades for use with either hand
• Cuticles are the waterproof barrier between your nail and finger
• A healthy cuticle should never be totally removed
• Cuticle scissors should be used to remove excess cuticle skin that has been gently pushed back off the nail with a hoof stick
• Wash after use, dry with a towel and store safely
• Keep put of reach of children
It's always a good idea to apply some moisturizing lotion to your feet, following exfoliation with a foot file or pumice stone. This will help keep the skin pliable and prevent cracking skin and fissures. Put your best foot forward and use with Medicare Cracked Heel Foot Cream to soften and exfoliate rough, dry and cracked heels. Give your feet the perfect finishing touch with Medicare Smoothing Foot Scrub, a highly effective foot scrub that helps remove dry, rough or hardened skin while softening and exfoliating the skin. The extensive Medicare Foot Care range has been scientifically developed with your comfort in mind; from Bunion pads to Heel cushions, from Toe Splints to Flight Socks; whatever your feet need, we have the solution.