Medicare Elastic Adhesive Bandage 2.5CM X 4.5M
Elastic Adhesive Bandage (EAB)
• Ventilated fabric allows skin to breathe - Skin friendly adhesive
• Central yellow line for ease of application and correct alignment
• Non-fray fluffy-edged cloth that prevents cutting for maximum comfort
• Self-Adhesive. Easily unwound, allowing increased tension
• Elasticated: Comfort and freedom of movement
• Ventilated fabric allows skin to breathe
• Porous adhesive keeps skin maceration to a minimum
• High tech adhesive is skin friendly
• Easy to unroll and easy to use
• Size: 2.5cm x 4.5m
Medicare Sport’s Elastic Adhesive Bandage (EAB) offers firm directional support for strains, sprains and minor injuries. The white elasticated bandage is specially designed to offer short-term support to weak joints, particularly ankles and knees. It is also used as a relieving and stretch compression bandage. The Adhesive Elastic Bandage provides compression support for joints during high-stress sport activity. The elastic sports bandage help to minimise swelling and provide additional support as an overwrap.
Medicare Sport’s EAB’s feature a unique yellow guideline to facilitate correct over-lapping and alignment. This firm support, elasticated bandage with adhesive, can be applied directly to the skin or over Foam. The bandage is easy to unwind and apply; Its high quality ensures that it unrolls smoothly and conforms to the body easily. It is so easily cut for quick application, which makes this bandage a very popular choice for sports and occupational injuries.
Ideal for Sports:
Elastic Adhesive Bandages are suitable for compression bandaging of ankles, knees, fingers, shoulders and elbows. It is commonly used by sports physio’s and athletes in the prevention and treatment of sprained ankles.
Elastic Adhesive Bandage is commonly used by professional footballers as its light weight means that it doesn't bulk up to prevent the player getting their boot on. Because it has a small amount of give due to its elastic nature, it provides superb support for joint sprains but is also super comfortable.
Instructions for Use: Use as a compression, support or relieving bandage. Unwind and wrap firmly around the affected area. Use the yellow line as a guide to ensure there is no over-lapping. Can be applied directly to the skin or over Foam Underwrap.