Our Medicare FungeX Fungal Nail Plasters are an innovative medical device which provide effective treatment for nail fungus and discoloured, deformed nails (including toenails).
Medicare FungeX Fungal Nail Plasters provide expert care through the continual release of the clinically proven ingredients for a maximum of 6-8 hours. They also provide excellent moisturising effects, promote the improved appearance of discoloured and deformed nails, gently smooths the outer layers of the nail plate, and prevents the re-growth of fungal infection by changing the nail’s micro-environment. The specially designed shape of the plaster also provides a convenient, simple and effective spot-on application.
• Treats nail fungus and discoloured, deformed nails
• Comfortable, specifically designed nail shaped plaster
• Easy and precise spot-on application
• Gently smooths the outer layers of the nail plate
• Prevents the re-growth of fungal infection
• 30% faster growth of the nail
• Apply only once a day
• Clinical research showed visible results within 2 weeks
• Clinically proven formula
• Box contains 14 plasters in a resealable pouch
Urea, 1.3-Butylene Glycol, Fumaric Acid.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
Apply plaster once daily, preferably before bedtime.
Clean the affected area and remove any nail varnish, dust or oils.
1. Remove transparent plastic sticker from plaster.
2. Remove next thin sticker situated on the nail shaped patch.
3. Position the nail shaped patch on the centre of the affected nail.
4. Wrap the sides of the plaster around either side of the affected finger/toe, then fold the upper part over the top.
5. Leave the plaster on the affected area for 8 hours for the best results.