Our Medicare Ice Spray (400ml) is a cooling spray for the relief of pain after sports injuries and contusions. This quick and easy to use Ice Spray is the perfect size to fit into your first aid kit.
• Suitable for use on sporting injuries, swollen areas or joint stiffness
• Instant cooling effect, Rapid Pain Relief
• Can be used as part of RICE (Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation) First Aid treatment
• Can be used in conjunction with cold pack therapy
• Treatment can be repeated if necessary.
• Non-medicated cooling propellant has an instant cooling effect to give temporary relief
Medicare Ice Spray gives fast acting pain relief for strains, sprains, cramp, bruises, swollen areas or joint stiffness. Ideal for use on sporting injuries, this convenient cold spray freezes pain instantly. Ice sprays are a temporary coolant that evaporates from the user’s skin, lowering the surface temperature for the rapid relief of pain and inflammation in new injuries.