• Medicrepe Elastic Crepe Bandage is a comfortable soft lightweight bandage
• Made from 50% cotton, 41% polyamide and 9% polyurethane
• Cotton, polyamide and polyurthane high stretch bandage
• Fray resistant and durable
• Good strength
• Size: 15cm x 5m
12 units per case
Medicare crepe bandage for the first aid treatment of emergency injuries.
Medicare 100% Cotton Crepe Bandage is used in the treatment of sprains and strains and in other conditions in which light support is required. The Medicare Cotton Crepe Bandage comes with special clips to secure bandage once desirable level of compression has been achieved. Because of the high quality of fabric, there is superb elasticity. In the case that some elasticity might be lost during use, it will be restored again after washing in warm soapy water. The bandage is very durable and versatile and can be washed and sterilised easily. The MEDICARE CREPE BANDAGE features a unique yellow guideline to facilitate correct over-lapping and alignment. This ensures that an even level of compression is provided.
When can I use it?
• For emergency aid treatment of sports and workplace accidents.
• To support and immobilise the arm or leg following injuries.
• To secure and compress dressings in place over open wounds.
• Offers a medium level of compression
How does it work?
Medicare 100% Cotton Crepe Bandages conform easily to all body parts and are a first aid essential. They can be used to secure dressings in place over wounds, to immobilise arms and legs following fractures, or to compress injured areas to prevent swelling.